Safe & Reliable Emergency Dental Implants Near You
Come and Let’s Give You a Solution!
Emergency Dental Implants at Our Dental Clinic
Our professional dentists and experienced staff can take care of any problem, including Dental Implants. Whether you have lost teeth due to an accident or through periodontal disease, dental implants are the most natural-looking option compared to dentures. They essentially replicate and replace your tooth roots, and are topped with a crown or bridge-work that is made to match your natural teeth. Dental Implants can last a lifetime with the appropriate care and maintenance.
How can implants improve your quality of life?
- Make it easier to eat
- Improve your speech
- Boost your confidence
- Durable and convenient for your life
Potential Candidate for Having a Dental Implant with Us
Candidates for dental implants are persons who have one or more missing or several damaged teeth in need of replacement. This is often considered the possible tooth replacement option, due to its purpose to replicate the whole tooth structure, including the root. However, there are a few circumstances that may impact your candidacy for having a dental implant, including smoking, significant bone deterioration, and certain diseases like diabetes, which can adversely impact the immune system. During a consultation, our professional dentist and staff will examine your oral health, medical history, and lifestyle to determine your candidacy for dental implants.
Benefits of having Dental Implants by Our Dental Clinic:
- A permanent solution.
- Provide teeth that look and function like natural teeth.
- Anchored into the jaw, ensuring that they do not slip, so there is no discomfort or embarrassment.
- Convenient solution because they can be cleaned at the same time and in the same manner as natural teeth are cleaned – this differs from traditional teeth replacement options, such as dentures, which require removal and separate cleaning.
- Made from a strong material, making them a reliable foundation for chewing.
- Prevent the shifting of teeth surrounding the missing tooth or teeth by preventing bone loss and maintaining the jawbone’s shape and density. This ensures the integrity of the facial structure and facial appearance.
- Provide a stand-alone solution for a missing tooth or teeth as they do not compromise the health of surrounding teeth, unlike with traditional dental options for missing teeth, like bridges.
Why Choose Our Dental Clinic?
Crowns and Bridges
A Crown is a ‘cap’ that fits over the entire surface of the tooth. The process of making a crown involves trimming the tooth down to the desired shape. The diagnosis of tooth preparation is taken and from the impression of the dentist, then the crown will be constructed in the laboratory. Once fabricated, the crown is fitted over the tooth surface and it is bonded in place using dental cement. The shape, size, colour, and surface characteristics of a crown are closely matched to the surrounding teeth.
Bridges have been used for many decades to replace lost teeth or to restore pre-existing gaps. Bridgework consists of more than one crown unit joined together. They are fitted over existing teeth to replace the missing tooth. It is constructed of similar materials to crowns. The permanent restorations, although in many cases, have now taken place by the use of dental implants to replace toothless spaces.
Complete and Partial Dentures
Dentures can be an effective replacement for lost or missing teeth. They help wearers enjoy a healthy diet and smile with confidence. The complete denture is used to replace all of the teeth in a full dental arch. We may suggest a complete denture to replace all of the teeth in one or both arches depending on your individual needs. While the partial denture is used if you are missing multiple teeth but have natural teeth remaining. A partial denture sometimes includes a thin framework or clasps that attach to the natural teeth for a secure fit.